What's New at EPS!
Welcome to Economic Project Solutions, Inc.'s website!
Exciting News at EPS
- EPS was recently awarded Project Management Services with Barnabas Health (The Leegis Group). We are extremely excited to be part of the growth at Barnabas Health.
EPS is honored to have the opportunity to work with our new client, Indus American Bank, as their Owner’s Representative & Construction Management partner in the development of their NJ Corporate Headquarters Project and additional sites within NJ.
- EPS is thrilled to have been awarded and to have the opportunity to work with Stevens Institute of Technology within their Project Management division. We look forward to being a part of this amazing team during their tremendous growth.
- EPS has been awarded the 450 Partners LLC/Brookfield Office Properties/FISA-OPA project for the Interior Renovation of their 170,000 SF Corporate Headquarters in Midtown Manhattan.
- EPS would like to thank our client, PBC USA/IDB Group, on awarding us the Project Management/Owner's Representative Services for the Tower Investment Property project at, 452 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY. We are delighted to be a part of their dynamic team and enjoy working with a team of true professionals!
- EPS is proud to announce that we have awarded North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority’s (NJTPA) Corporate Headquarters renovation project located in Newark, NJ. We are thrilled to be working with such a wonderful group of professionals within the NJTPA team as their Owner’s Representative.
- EPS is proud to announce one of our most recent client project awards with Cole Schotz for their new Corporate Headquarters in Midtown NYC. We are very excited to have the opportunity to work with the Cole Schotz team and the Architect, Rotwein + Blake.
Kimberley’s vision for Economic Project Solutions, Inc. (EPS) began approximately sixteen years ago. Since the humble beginnings of EPS, she has grown the company into a multi-million dollar Project Management firm for a range of clients which include, Fortune 500 clients, academic, life sciences, hospitality, private developers and investors. Kimberley monitors the efforts of the Economic Project Solutions, Inc. project team to ensure project performance is consistent with the expectations of our clients.
In addition, EPS is listed as one of the Tri-State’s Top 25 Owner's Representative & Project Management Firms: www.perspectiverem.com/indexnjtop25ownersrepspmgrs.html
Kimberley is also a Commission Member along with Lieutenant Governor, Kim Guadagno, on New Jersey’s Red Tape Review Commission (RTRC) http://www.nj.gov/state/dos_red_tape.html and serves on the Board of Directors for the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce, http://www.njchamber.com/index.php/about-the-nj-chamber-of-commerce/board-of-directors
Help us congratulate Kimberley on her achievement!
From Building Conditions Surveys Through Pre Lease Development
EPS' Pre-Lease Customized Services Spans the Entire Real Estate Investment Lifecycle for Our Middle Market Clients. Disciplined Lease Negotiations Through Neutral Party Representation and Procuring Measurable Savings Without Sales Commission Pressure. Bringing Honesty, Professionalism and Integrity in an Unregulated Industry.
Recently Awarded Projects
- 452 Fifth Owners LLC (PBC USA Real Estate LLC), New York, NY
- Barnabas Health, NJ
- Brookfield Office Properties, FISA-OPA/DCAS, New York, NY
- Cole Schotz, New York, NY
- Duetsche Bank, Philadelphia, PA
- Indus American Bank, NJ Portfolio Account
- Kean University, Operations Modeling Program, Union, NJ
- Northern Jersey Transportation Planning Authority (NJTPA), Newark, NJ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., NY
- Stevens Institute of Technology, NJ
- The LeFrak Organization, Somerset, NJ
- Verizon, National Portfolio Account
- Youngwoo Associates LLC., New York, NY
© Economic Project Solutions, Inc.